lördag 7 juli 2012

.... the coolest mount ever ...

I finally made it ... took some while and effort of the guild to get us there ... Glory of the Firelands Raider... but finally I got the coolest mount ever seen in the World of Warcraft history.


When not trying Dragon Soul bosses on Heroic we are doing Achievements for the other Cataclysm raids, BoT, BwD and Firelands, getting full group for raid is getting harder and harder as summer procedes.

Diablo III is also a common cause for not people signing for raids, most guilds are appearently experiensing this ... I'm no better than others even if I haven't been too active playing D3


Well ... while waiting for next expansion I guess I will be try to get my alts geared, my main some new achievements and my Demonhunter to level 60.

See you when summer ends
/Shin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar