söndag 1 april 2012

... healing ... a new experience ...

From only having dps specs on my characters healing felt like a really hard nut to crack. 
I planned to learn the noble art of healing by starting a new char that I would lvl as a healer in dungeons. So there I go ... a fresh draenei priest clad in heirlooms would take me quickly to my goal ... and that went just fine until my son asked me if I planned to lvl a new char of every class I already had instead of using their dual spec to learn healing.
I had a lvl 85 priest, shammy and druid to choose between ... I went for Moirainie ... the druid.
First time I entered an dungeon dressed as a healer it gave me a cold sweat of nervousity ... noone wants be complete failure. It went quite OK and the LFG party kept me as a healer for another 5 heroics 'til I had to go ... so I guess I passed the test  :) 

During my healing adventure I have also experienced a new condition ... OOM ...  it was such a long time since my lox had that problem I guess I had forgot the look of an empty manabar, but probably it will sort it self out when I get to the higher spirits ... and yes ... I mean to lvl Tpau, my 38 draenei priest to 85.


TY for all your tips, Ehlana of Thunderhorn ... and welcome back to Azeroth !


Heal on
/Shin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar