fredag 5 augusti 2011

... Firelands ... we didn't start the fire ...

RL is depressed  ... not enough signons to raid ... sighing and groaning and moaning ... a new raid has arrived and no one seems curious to take a peek inside ... it is summer, sun and vacation times ... it will get better ... we hope  ... in silence. 
Several guildies has put gaming on ice, temporarely or forever even they can't tell, but it is mostly work, studies and family that are the main causes. 


Some of us have been busy though, Shannox went down ... WOHOO !! 
I'm using my sons computer since the rest of the family took my laptop with them to the countryside ... not that it would have made any difference having it here, after patch 4.2 it is not compatible with either healing or AOE damage effects ... FPS goes down to 5-10 causing a huge DPS loss and a far too early death. But no crybaby here, I have given my daughter the laptop and plan to order meself a stationary PC .. looking forward to unwrap the package  ...


I'll be back
/Shin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar