tisdag 3 augusti 2010

... waiting for the Cataclysm ...

... well well ... vacations soon done ... means logging on the game. Been sitting in the deep forests of Hälsingland (for those of you are not swede Hälsingland is province in northern Sweden) for a month not having more than a 3G connection, that means a latency like 1K-2K, maybe some Facebooking at most. Don't now think that I haven't been enjoying my visit there cause I have, there is nothing more invigorating and relaxing than this :)

So now I'm looking forward meeting some new bosses, especially in Ruby Sanctum where I just had a chance to die in before leeving town for all the woods.

But there are still a few days left of the wonderful summer and I'd like to spend them glaring at the sun, if she just would show her shining face.

'til we meet again

/Shin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar